Redundancy can be a stressful time for both employers and employees. Some employees may handle the change well, whereas others may take time to come to terms with the change.
Providing outplacement support at a time when most needed can help employees through the change process. It also ensures that those employees who remain following the redundancy recognise their employer has acted in a supportive and empathetic way.
Our outplacement workshop us suitable for up to 12 delegates, and is followed approximately one week later by an individual one to one coaching session. With practical outputs to help support the employee to find the perfect role.
- Identifying and developing your personal brand, your skills what makes you unique.
- Identifying your ideal job target and what you want and don’t want from your next role
- Developing your CV to showcase your talents
- Getting the most out of job boards and using social media as a marketing tool
- Preparing for an interview and navigating competency based interview questions
- How to handle tricky interview questions
- Getting the most out of your coaching session
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A comprehensive review of your CV post the workshop and coaching session
One to one coaching personalisation session
The one to one session is all about the individuals and tailored to explore what is needed to support them through the change process. This may be practical or emotional and will be personalised based on individual requirements.