We Are LoatesHR
We're a highly experienced 5-star rated team of friendly and down-to-earth CIPD-qualified HR consultants. We provide outsourced HR support and employment law consultancy for growing businesses in Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, the surrounding East Midlands area, and beyond.
We pride ourselves on the personal service we deliver to employers. No anonymous telephone helpdesks or generic document databases here. Just proper face-to-face HR support from real people with actual names. People who you can get to know and trust, and who can be relied on to be there to provide practical assistance and a non-judgemental friendly face whenever things aren't going so well. People who in turn can really get to know you and your business, and so fully understand how best to help you achieve your goals. HR support like it should be.
Contracts of Employment
Employment Law Training
FREE HR Training
HR Policies & Procedures
HR Review: Compliance
Terms & Conditions
We’re not your average HR consultancy
Expert HRWe know our stuff
Experienced HRWe’ve seen it before
Personal HRWe’re people-people
Hands-on HRWe walk-the-talk
Reliable HRWe’ll be there for you
Tailored HRWe’re made-to-measure
Quality HRWe’re a special blend
Cost-effective HRWe’re great value
No-strings HRWe’re fair & transparent
Community HRWe pay it back
Derby HRWe’re close at hand
Proven HRWe’re tried & tested
LoatesHRWe can help you!
We’ve helped many other businesses like yours
Help for Employees
Are you an employee, rather than an employer? If so, go here:
- Employment Law Update: Auto-Enrolment Pension Increases
- Employment Law Update: Payslip Changes
- Employment Law Update: Good Work Plan
- Employment Law Update: Statutory Pay Updates
- Employment Law Update: Proposal on Parental Bereavement Leave and Pay
- Employment Law Update: Increased Pregnancy Rights in Redundancy Situations
- Employment Law Update: Tribunal Compensation
- Employment Law Update: Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Employment Law Update: Minimum and Living Wage
- Time Out: Gill Phillips, Senior HR consultant at LoatesHR
- HR News & Views • Big GDPR fine
Friday 12th April, 2019 DrK
- HR News & Views • Drink & Drugs in the Workplace
Tuesday 9th April, 2019 DrK
- General HR Chat • Modern slavery app
Sunday 7th April, 2019 LuckyCat
- General HR Chat • Re: Workplace dress codes?
Saturday 6th April, 2019 LuckyCat
- HR News & Views • Re: Gender Pay Gap Bias
Tuesday 2nd April, 2019 DrK
Know exactly what you need?
Great, we'll get right to it!
No problem, our friendly and down-to-earth HR and employment law experts will point you in the right direction.
So, what are you waiting for?
Whether you have a specific HR issue to deal with, want to review the legal compliance of your HR policies and procedures, just need some general HR advice, or would simply like to explore your next steps HR-wise, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Give us a ring, send us a message, network with us, or drop by our Derby city-centre offices to say hello. We'd love to hear all about your business, so join us for a cup of tea and completely free informal chat about how we you can help you get the best from your workforce.
For immediate help with HR & employment law, just give us a ring:
Send us a message, and we'll get back to you shortly.
We don’t currently have any upcoming events.