I’m Matilda, a Team Loates member since 2017. I am the Lead Employee Relations specialist for a continually growing client base. I value supporting my clients through the booms and busts of owning a business.
My clients are a range of sectors and industries, primarily based in the East Midlands but some call from around the UK. I help the new and small, to big and established.
The typical support I gave is for disciplinaries, grievances, absence, performance, capability, termination, settlement agreements, TUPE and redundancy.
I audit HR processes to ensure businesses have the appropriate grounding in place from the outset. I also review HR documentation, including contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures to align these with your business needs, values and culture.
My HR career stemmed from a degree in Psychology. Before joining Loates I worked as an internal HR specialist in a range of sectors before making the move to HR consultancy.
- Connect with Matilda on LinkedIn
- Assoc CIPD
- Mental Health First Aider
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- “Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot.”
- I am so proud to have been a finalist at the East Midlands Chamber Enterprising Women Awards 2019 for Female Employee of the Year. Prouder yet I have been nominated again for the same award in 2021.
- I settled in Derby and then had to persuade my partner to let us have a cat. Meet Wilma!