- Pretending to be a cat
- Chasing his toy wolf when thrown. Only when bothered of course.
- Watching Big Cats on TV, from his self selected spot on the new sofa. Hoomans must sit on floor - naturally.
- Being removed from said sofa to sleep in any of his 3 beds.
- Being awake - valuable sleeping time lost for no valid reason.
- Going for walks. Please see above - NO VALID REASON.
- Only eating twice a day. Only valid reason to be awake.
- Being a bulluahua
- Splooting when it's time for walkies.
- Sprinting upstairs to sleep on the biggest bed when no one is watching.
- Sleeping more
- Eating more
- Going out less