- Off-payroll working (IR35) (Updated 18th March 2020)by Sarah Loates on Tuesday 18th February, 2020
Tax changes for private sector 'off payroll' contractors effective 6th April 2020
- Changes to the Calculation of Holiday Payby Sarah Loates on Tuesday 18th February, 2020
Changes to the calculation of holiday pay taking effect 6 April 2020 as part of the Good Work Plan
- National Minimum Wage & National Living Wageby Sarah Loates on Monday 17th February, 2020
National Minimum Wage and National Lving Wage increases from 1 April 2020.
- Payslip Changesby Sarah Loates on Tuesday 2nd April, 2019
From the 6th April 2019 employers must provide itemised payslips to their workforce.
- Statutory Pay Updatesby Sarah Loates on Tuesday 2nd April, 2019
The statutory pay rates are legislation supported by the Government. The following changes will come into force on 7th April 2019 with the exception of the statutory sick pay rate; which will come into action on 6th April 2019.
- Minimum and Living Wageby Sarah Loates on Tuesday 2nd April, 2019
As of 1st April 2019 the national minimum wage and national living wage will increase.